24th march 2017
Le Meridien, New Delhi
Free entrance for members of the press!
All journalists and industry press are welcome to attend the Smartphone & Wearable’s Technology Summit 2017
free of charge as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy. Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend.
Konnect Worldwide Business Media invites qualified journalists currently working for commercial news/publishing organisations and reserve the right to deny any applicant. If you would like to attend, just present your business card to the Press Registration Desk on arrival.
Sponsor Or Exhibit
Capitalise from Smartphone & Wearable’s Technology Summit 2017 !
We can offer you attractive special packages for this leadership forum, tailored to your individual needs -
- Secure a premium speaking slot in front of a receptive audience of operator-led decision makers
- Gain from networking at the event through our focused networking sessions
- Acquire a prominent booth to showcase your products and solutions
- Gain from pre event & onsite power packed marketing & branding opportunities
To learn more about our tailor-made sponsorship and exhibition options and to discuss your individual requirements
+91 98188 79620
Telco CTO’s Focus
2016 program is focused on business and strategic issues – Smartphone & Wearable’s Technology Summit 2017
is focused on challenges faced by Telco CTO’s for maintaining network quality due to data explosion in 4G era
– The summit also brings potential clients & network infrastructure vendors on a single platform who can offer best solutions for building world class best 4G networks.
This summit has the potential to accelerate business innovation and address the challenges facing today’s Telco CTO’s.